Although I am pretty sure you are frustrated there is no reason to show disrespect to other people.

Christian's point is that we cannot help you without getting some information about your specific problem. Maybe you can provide some code sample that show us your memory problems. Also it's interesting to know what you want to do with the code (are you inserting thousands of entries, looping over many entries and saving them again, etc.).

- Dennis