Hi,

I have this in the generator.yml of a module:

config:
  actions:
    _new:  { credentials: [user] }.

and I've overwriten the action "new" i mention in the generator.yml
this way:

  public function executeNew(sfWebRequest $request)
  {

    var_dump($this->getCredential());

    $this->form = $this->configuration->getForm();
    $this->Sedi = $this->form->getObject();
  }

When i execute the new action i get "null". I expected to get "user".

I did "cc".

Any idea?

Javier

security at symfony-project.com