I'm logged in when I execute the action.

Anyway, someone told me that the 'credentials' option for a generator
action specifies which credentials are sufficient to execute that
action. It does NOT provide the executor with the specified
credentials.

First question: is that true?

Second question: if it's true, I'm logged in with a user that has the
credential "admin" (in the action new i have checked it using
var_dump($this->getUser()->getCredentials());) but i can execute the
action new... I expected not to be able to execute it because the
necessary credential is "user"... I did "cc".

Javier

sf 1.4

security at symfony-project.com