True, guess that is the case if you are supporting a free product.

Here is some information on the synapse components as well (to so much
synaser): http://www.dubaron.com/synapsecookbook/

Also, when searching the forums you should also find some information. The
documentation on the procedures in the Synapse / Synaser is not to bad
either once you know what you are looking for. Alternativily, examine the
examples that is provided.

Perhaps Lukas or someone else can direct you to some more links.

Based on you question and the information you have gathered thus far,
anything else you need to know, maybe I can help?