One year ago I started working on an educational project using
FreePascal:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/monitor.htm

Two weeks ago I put 3 files on the site that contain the minimum
FreePascal files needed to compile a "Hello World" application:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/helloworld.htm

Just now I put 1 file (for Win32) on the site that contains the minimum
files needed to compile a "Simple Serial" application:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/simpleserial.htm

I'm working on adding two more "Simple Serial" files for i386 Linux and
ARM Linux.

Yes, experienced programmers will probably want to install all of
FreePascal and Synapse when they want to try it out.  But there seems to
be a place for a minimal set of install files so a person can see things
work before doing the regular install.  It also seems that such minimal
sets of files would also be handy for people that are trying FreePascal
and Synapse out on limited resource embedded systems.  I am developing
an application (using fpGUI) directly on an ARM device and thereby
avoiding the complexities of cross-compiling.

Am I allowed to distribute the two SynaSer source files (slightly
modified) this way?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.