For my application, I do not need or want the entire set of
information in .ipRouteTable
returned; I just want .ipRouteTable.ipRouteDest and .ipRouteTable.ipRouteMask.
Using SNMPGetTable as it was intended is too slow (as the code mentions) and
would cause too much post-processing on my part.  However, I liked the array
feature of SNMPGetTable.

My solution was to clone SNMPGetTable as SNMPWalk and remove the
concatenation feature of SNMPGetTable.  I'm also considering removing the
quotes from SNMPWalk, as I just remove them anyhow before I convert the IP
addresses to a Int64.  This later change would be inconsistent with every
other bit of data return, so I'm still pondering it.  However, when I have
to start importing multiple set of  routing tables with > 5000 entries each,
I will probably start looking for every time savings I can get.

If a function already exists similar to SNMPWalk, please let me know.  I
would prefer to stay with unmodified code.

Thanks.