Anton,

I see your point, but I am not yet convinced the proposed terminology is
actually better. I have some concerns on "Tag Group" vs. "Tag". If I
think about tags, I typically think about something that has a name and
a value (good description for param-name and param-value). However, I
associate a tag-group with something loosely coupled. In
STRUCTURED-DATA, however, each name/value pair is strongly associated
with the ID. It is the ID that describes what the whole thing is about,
the name/value pairs "just" convey some specifics.

Any more comments?

Rainer