Hi Tom,

The editors' responsibility is to make the document reflect WG
consensus, as best they can.

The co-chairs and the AD are responsible for ensuring that the editors
represented the WG consensus in the document, and to determine WG
consensus if it is not clear to the editors.

Please propose text worded as you wish to see it, and ask for WG
comments.
If Chris feels there is WG consensus on the wording, then that wording
would go into the document, without being slightly modified.

David Harrington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]