Hi,

Unfortunately (or fortunately), there are several issues raised after the
chair start shepherding process. As the editor, I would like close the
issues as soon as possible, and get the doucment updated.

1, Version. The wg seems have concensus on removing version from the
transport mapping this time. If there is a objection, please reply. If no, I
would remove it.

2, RFC3164. There is a proposal to remove RFC3164 support from the draft. I
tend to accept the proposal. Please comment if you have a different idea!

3, Ciphersuite. Tom proposed to specify cipher suite in the transport
document, but I still don't find necessity to do so. I tend to agree to
Rainer's proposal:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/syslog/current/msg01305.html

4, ABNF issues. I will change " " format back to %d format.

5, Receiver authentication when confidentiality is concern, from "MUST" to
"must", and probably some more sentences about receiver authentication is
required.

Please feedback if you have different ideas to the proposals above! Thanks!

Regards,
Miao