From: "Chris Lonvick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Miao Fuyou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Syslog] Towards closure of syslog-tls issues

3, Ciphersuite. Tom proposed to specify cipher suite in the transport
document, but I still don't find necessity to do so. I tend to agree to
Rainer's proposal:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/syslog/current/msg01305.html

In addition to that
- reference the latest TLS RFC and note that there are updates to that
   which need to be considered

This I see, at least the latest RFC part

- note that the latest ciphers and their relative strengths may be
   found in BCP86

This I do not see and would like to

- note that implementors and deployers should keep aware of current
   literature

Likewise, this I do not see and would like to

(This should be about 3 sentences.)

<snip>

Please make these changes and submit -05 so we can submit this to the
IESG.

Thanks,
Chris