W dniu 16.09.2015 o 15:08, Martin Pitt pisze:
Michał Zegan [2015-09-16 14:41 +0200]:
I actually believe that debian does some splitting, for example pam-systemd
module is in a separate package. Actually I feel that particular case is
wrong, but it happens there. I mean debian jessie, of course.
FYI, this is required for supporting Multi-Arch, it's not wrong.

Actually I was not quite right, I think that what annoyed me was that the pam_systemd module was not installed by default.

Debian does split the package quite a bit, yes. All libraries, their
-dev packages, and libnss*/libpam* need to be separate binaries, and
udev and systemd-sysv need to be separate for supporting other init
systems still. We also recently split out "systemd-container" for
nspawn/machinectl/importd etc. so that we can enable all features
without introducing big new dependencies into minimal systems.

Martin