Hi,

sorry for bothering you with a fairly uncommon issue, but I haven't been
able to find a solution so far and Google turned up empty.

I have some CentOS 7.2 machines with systemd 219 which are members of an
IBM GPFS cluster and need to start up some services only after a
specific GPFS filesystem is mounted.

Long story short, I can't simply add a Wants= dependency on the relevant
mount unit because systemd would try to mount the filesystem and only
GPFS itself should use mount.gpfs.

Aside from busy-looping in a Type=oneshot unit while waiting for the
mount to appear[1], is there any way to have systemd react to a mount
unit becoming active as a result of a "manual" mount?

[1]: for those well-versed in GPFS, I ruled out a GPFS callback because
slapping a "systemctl start" in it because during boot it would be fired
while the transition to default.target is still taking place :-)

Thanks,
--
Matteo Panella
INFN CNAF