These are instructions which I tried.

mkdir -p /BingoDast
mount -t nfs -o nolock <ip_address>:/tftpboot/raghu/BingoDast /BingoDast

export PATH=$PATH:/BingoDast/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/BingoDast/lib
export SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH=/BingoDast/units
echo $SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH
/BingoDast/units

systemctl start bingod.service
*Failed to start bingod.service: Unit bingod.service failed to load: No
such file or directory.*

Other options which I tried for setting SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH are given below.

1. Just gave the environment variable directly on the console
 SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH=/BingoDast/units

2. Gave the environment variable along with DefaultEnvinronment tag
 DefaultEnvironment=SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH=/BingoDast/units

Regards,
Raghu

--
Regards,