In a message dated 00-08-08 11:53:13 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Who wants to bet that the USA does NOT WIN A MEDAL in the 200m at the
 Olympic Games?

 The ONLY chances of a medal were MJ and MG or some other HSI person.

 Face the reality folks.  Without HSI,  American sprinting is WEAK, WEAK,
 WEAk!!!!!

 All times and no competition.  Without MG and the other HSI guys, who is
 there in the 100m for the USA?

 REgards

 Stephen Francis

Uh, I guess I missed when this was first posted, but could someone tell this
guy to wake up? In 1992, an unheralded Michael Bates took the bronze behind
gold medalist Mike Marsh. These guys are running 19's consistantly (maybe
with the exception of Floyd Heard). If the youngsters can make it through the
rounds, I'm looking for two Americans to be on the medal stand.

Larry A. Morgan
Elizabeth Heat TC