From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 14, 2000 1:05:54 AM GMT
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Re: German women + records

1) Can someone define this post for me, it is gibberish!
2) Tainted records is not a joke but a documented fact.  The German regime
is
not a rumor any longer, but has been proven and admitted to.

As for your tangent concerning training techniques, as a sprint coach I do
not know what you are talking about.  As a matter of fact, most sprint
coaches I know believe in short distance, specific training.  But we can
explore the benefits of training techniques in Edmonton, Paris, and Athens
over the next 4 years.

DGS
The G.O.A.T.