Actually, it would be 7.258 kg, but I guess we're making those putters in
the metric world toss an extra couple grams ;-)

Phil

                    "Conway Hill"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     "philip_ponebshek_1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "t-and-f_1"
                    om>                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:     Re: t-and-f: Imperialist

                    oregon.edu

                    02/18/2001 04:27 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Conway Hill"