My intent was not to try to defend the marks made by the Chinese ... There are many reasons to "question" what was accomplished by Ma's Army ... My point, however, was that to draw suspicion upon a record because "it seemed beyond what the individual had done before or since" is not a rational reason in and of itself for questioning marks ... And too often (especially in this day and age of drugs, supplements, etc) suspicion at what is "not normal" comes all too quickly ...

Conway

Kurt had written: