People who run meets are NOT necessarlity ignorant of clubs.  As I pointed
out to Tom in an earlier post, we had massive computer problems over the
weekend, including the mainframe on campus going down for part of Sat and
most of Sun.  This is why we could not get anything up on the web.  I am all
too familiar with both the GBTC and UCTC; all people were entered properly on
the computers.  But during the meltdown periods, UNAT was substituted by the
clerks when the entries came up blank.  That would not have happened had I
been clerking but I can't do it all.  I had to run the meet the field.  Sorry
for any confusion; I will do my best to straighten out the final results.  I
wish some of you would cut me some slack.  We do the very best we can with
incredibly limited resources.  I apologize for any mistakes but they are
never made intentionally.
Scott Davis - Director