With the WC in only about 6 weeks, how soon can we expect to hear the make
up for the relay squads ??? And what is the planned period for "working out"
??? I realize that last years women's 4x1 squad got hurt by the injury bug,
but a solid set of handoffs would have given Marion some room to work with
none the less ... And curious of what the final make up of the men's team
will be ... While someone posted over the weekend that there will be
controversy it should not be that difficult ... We have MO and Bernard from
last year's relay team that will be on this year's 100 squad ... The trials
winner (Montgomery) has run the relay on several international squads ...
And Trials 100 5th placer Drummond has pretty much been a fixture on the 1st
leg on international teams for the past 8 years ... Should be an easy call

Conway Hill