Read it again. The half was to cover taxes, his agent and additional expenses. I have
no idea if the
article is accurate or not. I suppose the Times gets it right once in a while. I was
just merely
responding to the ridiculous assertion that 250,000 per year wasn't really all that
much money with a
conservative analysis and actually backing that point up with some facts(sans
profanity).
Regards,
Martin