From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/1/02 12:59 PM
Subject: RE: t-and-f: women's AOY

And just as field event athletes are hurt in AOY voting because they can
only do one discipline, a marathoner is hurt because he/she can't
compete but 2 or three times a year at their main event, whereas Devers
can run every third or fourth day for virtually the entire summer.

If Radcliffe runs close to sub-30:00 in München and breaks 2:20 again in
Chicago she's gotta be AOY, unless Devers breaks the WR.
sideshow