It was in the 400 coming up to the break.

Bill

At 12:51 PM 3/18/2003 -0600, Lee Nichols wrote:
I saw it, but wasn't it the 200, not 400? Maybe I'm wrong. I was quite certain she would be DQed, and was stunned when she wasn't. (And a little happy, too, being a Longhorn fan, although the little angel sitting on my shoulder is telling me I should feel guilty.)

Lee

Speaking of lane violations....did anyone watch the
NCAA meet on TV today....if not, when you watch the
women's 400, be sure to watch the the first 150 in
slow motion.  You will notice that Sanya Richards
running in lane 8 stepped on the line 5 times, and 3
of those steps were clearly in the other lane!  All
the while the shot shows a judge looking right at her.
 It was obvious even the first time I saw it in real
time, but the replay shows just how bad it was.  Of
course, no violation was called.  Were any called at
the meet?