From: "Tom Borish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: ESPN2 telecast of NCAA Champs
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:00:50 -0500

Since it's easy to knock on how a telecast is produced, I thought I would throw in my comments on what a good job the folks at ESPN2 did at covering the NCAA Indoor Championships.

Yes, there were a few minor faults in which they could have at least shown the national record in the women's 4x400 meter relay, or Gary Kikaya's winning time in the open 400 meters, but I understand there isn't time for everything.

To be able to land a 90-minute timeslot is an advantage as well and I thought they did a good job of using it. Let's hope we can see the same for the NCAA and World Outdoor Champs later this year.

Tom Borish
www.trackshark.com