I'm with Malmo on this one.  I share a healthy dose of suspicion regarding
the apparent drug test dodging Greeks, but policies and enforcement like
this are dangerously close to harrassment.  Yet another reason why drug
testing can only harm the sport, in my humble opinion.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F