I couldn't ask for much better from the PAX coverage, either.  They
managed to cover most of the day's activities with a no-fluff hour.  The
only thing that threw me off is the British manner of breezing through the
lane seedings.  I'd find myself not paying attention to what they were
saying, expecting it to be displayed on the screen, only to realize I had
no idea who was who at the start of the race.

Dan

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F