I have no problem getting it with my Mac.  I use Netscape 7.2.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
As for PAX - thanks, and great job - the "breezing through" should give us more action and less fluff. As far as keeping up on the seedings, I am reviewing the web site first (but tough to not sneak a peek at the results;)

I can't get the webcast on my Mac.

I couldn't ask for much better from the PAX coverage, either.  They
managed to cover most of the day's activities with a no-fluff hour.  The
only thing that threw me off is the British manner of breezing through the
lane seedings.  I'd find myself not paying attention to what they were
saying, expecting it to be displayed on the screen, only to realize I had
no idea who was who at the start of the race.

Dan

--- "H. Michael Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks to the people who pointed out the availability of the webcast.
The $4.95 is an incredible bargain that I enjoyed for today's second
round. I appreciated the continuous coverage of events and not having
the drivel that is too often a part of US TV coverage. The SP and
women's 10K were a treat.

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
http://mail.yahoo.com