I called the number and they got me connected.  Thanks!

Bob Duncan wrote:

I can't get link to WCSN.  Everything worked pretty well through
Monday.  Now when I try to link I get a message which says

 Server Error

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.
Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error
log.
My ISP says there is nothing they can do on their end.  Anyone else
having a problem?

Mine is OK today, as I can access yesterday's archives.  I had big problems
on Monday night though, while others said it was working.
They have a support number at 1-866-800-1275.

One thing which you can try (in case it matters) is make sure you have any
firewall disabled at your end.

bob

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.