However, as stated, when the faster of the two is out, the other half of
the set always ups her performance level significantly.  I don't see how
that could be anything but mental.

Dan

--- Tom Derderian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > so the explanation figures to be more mental than physical.
>
> I would not assume the above. Non physical differences may be more
> than genetic, i.e. influenced by a critically different hormonal
> environment.
>
> Tom

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
  @    o      Dan Kaplan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <|\/ <^-  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
_/ \ \/\      (503)370-9969 phone/fax
   /   /

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.