Hello,

Going back to this old discussion, which is better:
service=drive_through or service=drive-through? The hyphenated version
is in the Wiki:
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:service%3Ddrive-through>, but
some people think that we should stick to underscores just like most
other OSM tags.

I had already changed my edits from service=drive_thru to
service=drive_through in the consensus that the "through" should not
be shortened. But it seems that the question about hyphen vs.
underscore is not resolved?

Eugene (osm:seav)