On 4/15/11 4:18 PM, Josh Doe wrote:
I'm not sure if I'd call it delete, maybe something more verbose and
general like "reinspect_date". This would be useful for some highway
construction projects I've added which have given an estimated date of
completion.
yes, reinspect_date might be useful. although there might be other
types of date, so maybe

date:reinspect
date:projected:construction_end

and so forth.

but definitely, there are some construction projects around here that
i'm probably going to forget to revisit in a timely manner...

it could be used with landuse=construction polygons to outline areas
where we know change is going to be happening (there's a spot on
Fuller Road in Albany that's due for a shiny new traffic circle sometime
next year.)

richard