> It looks like not using the class U have mentioned causes the problem -
> "Incompatible object argument for function call"
> Nothing that refers to BodyTagSupport class or doStartTag,
> doAfterEndTag methods.
> Am I missing something here?? (sorry, if I am asking a funny question -
> Obviously I am new to these taglibs)
> Please let me know, if U have any idea where I am going wrong.

I'm actually making changes to the source code, so I'm working with those
methods I mentioned.  The error messages don't refer to those methods, but I
found that when I removed them and changed my tag (which is based on one of
the DBTags classes) from extending BodyTagSupport to extending TagSupport, I
got the error.

Can you take one of the pages that's having this error, make a copy of it,
and then remove one tag at a time until it stops happening?  Try to figure
out which tag is causing the problem.

I was more just commenting that I was seeing the same thing than offering a
suggestion for you.  I don't know why it's happening, either.  More
puzzling, I've got some code that works in a console app but not inside that
tag, and I was trying to make the tag _simpler_ when THIS error started
showing up!

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.