Tom - Please see reply below:

On 7/6/05, Tom Holmes Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I used to have some JSP code that looked like:
>
>  <logic:iterate name="myForm" property="myDataList" id="iter">
>        <bean:write name="iter" property="roomType"/>
> style="width:40"/>
>  </logic:iterate>
>
> I'd like to switch to something likes this:
> <c:forEach items="${SelectedRoomsForm.roomsList}" var="data"
> varStatus="status">
>        <c:out value="${data.roomType}"/>
> style="width:40"/>
> </c:forEach>
>
> The <c:out> tag I am sure works, but I am not sure about the
>
> Does this code look ok, or is there something I have to change?

Though you can mix and match JSTL and the Struts taglibs, you should
be aware of the inter-dependencies between specific tags. For example,
the indexed property of the struts-html tags relies on a parent
logic:iterate to produce the resulting name attribute. I recommend
reading this FAQ page [
http://struts.apache.org/faqs/indexedprops.html ] and the TLD docs in
general.

If you stare at the markup generated by the first snippet, that will
tell you what the JSTL snippet should look like.

-Rahul