Hassan:

Hi. I looking for URL to download Mailer2. Please send me the URL for
download Taglib Mailer 2.

Thanks,

Andres

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Aaron Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is Jakarta Taglibs dead?  Last news even on the main page was 2005.

> Should I look at using other taglib repositories or is it safe to

> continue incorporating these into production?

Dunno about "dead", can't speak for any of the developers, but...

> Specifically I am considering using Mailer2 initially, but don't want

> to do that if it and/or the whole taglib project has been abandoned.

..I've used Mailer2 in production. I don't recall any problems with it.

FWIW,

--

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]