On 6/30/08, Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  >>  I'd volunteer some time to help clean this up.
>  >

> > That'd be great. The site sources are here:
>  >
>  >  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/src/trunk/doc/
>

> OK, how do I get commit rights,
<snip/>

You are probably familiar with this, but see: (bottom of the page has
couple of pointers)

  http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html

> or does this just mean submitting
>  patches to the dev list, or ?
<snap/>

Yup, if you're interested (you can leave the component unmarked or
choose "Unknown Taglib" for site):

  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/bugs.html

> I've contributed to the Tomcat docs, but
>  that was a how-to I wrote from scratch and sent to Mark Thomas, so
>  I haven't been on that side of the curtain :-)

<snip/>

Its not at all ;-)

>  And feel free to contact me off-list if you prefer.

<snap/>

Thank you, but I have nothing to say here beyond what I say on these
lists :-) Plus, the list allows others to get involved in the
conversation (and/or tasks!) if they want to.

-Rahul