On 22/07/2009, at 10:05 PM, Mark Pulley wrote:

1) For one walk, as the arrows are only placed on one side of the trees, it is only possible to follow the arrows in one direction. Should I use oneway=yes for this walk? (The track is non-existent for this walk.)

For those interested, here's the location of the walk. It looks weird with oneway footways, but there you go. I've added a note to the ways about the yellow markers (rather than adding it to the name of the walk). You might also note an error in the rendering of the name where the track goes over the top of the dam wall - I have a couple more tweaks to do so I'll fix it then.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-33.13303&lon=149.68839&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Mark P.