2010/1/21 David Murn <da...@incanberra.com.au>:
> Also, from the wiki for 'service':
> "Generally for access to a building, motorway service station, beach,
> campsite, industrial estate, business park, etc..
>
> This doesnt sound wrong to me, if a service road can lead to a beach or
> campsite, why not to a boatramp?

A service road can lead to a boat ramp.  But the boat ramp itself is
not a point, it's a line. It's usually pretty clear where the ramp
starts - where it ends is usually harder to find unless you go wading.

Don't worry if it doesn't currently render.  Record it in the
database, and then we can hassle the renderers to support it later.

SLH