Hi,

On 26/11/21 5:34 pm, fors...@ozonline.com.au wrote:
Further
If the marker looks the same as the bottom photo of https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Demergency_access_point

For an example see

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bcvgcPLYmpU25fQB9

This is PBM010. The marker only has the text "010", and does not include the "PBM" prefix used by ESTA.

then the dataset is https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/esta-emergency-markers/resource/44add10f-a478-4ab0-a6fa-227493663b28

It should be part of the ESTA data set, but I can't find them in that data. I'm assuming ESTA haven't included all emergency markers for whatever reason - maybe because they aren't signposted in a way that the public would recognise.

Regards,
Kim

Tony

Hi

This subject was discussed in October.
The dataset they are sharing is likely to be
https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/esta-emergency-markers/resource/44add10f-a478-4ab0-a6fa-227493663b28

and it was determined that we do not have the right licence to use this data.

I say likely to be the same dataset, I am fairly sure but no guarantee.

Tony

Are these emergency markers created and maintained by the Puffing Billy
Railway?

If not they might be sharing a dataset with you that they don't have
permission to share for this purpose?

Adam