Hello all,

As an EV driver I think that some charge stations have names.

I do agree that 'Tesla Supercharger ' is not a name with much value. Tesla has
names in their app for these charging stations, e.g. 'Tesla Supercharger
Hollydene, NSW' or 'Tesla Supercharger Central Coast, NSW'. For the latter the
name is not the same as the address which is one of my key reasons to have the
name tag, full length.

Aside from the Tesla supercharger there will be other large high current or DC
charging stations that in my view warrant a name. Mainly because the are or
will be key stopover points that people will navigate to.

But I'm also of the opinion that the name of the Woolworths in Dee Why is '
Woolworths Dee Why '

Seb