Hi Andrew,

I think that was the general idea behind this
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/pull/4985

Leave the name there and HOPE that folks add the extra details but in reality
most folks didn’t (in Oz). Problem is, it is only implemented on selected EV
charging_point entries so the consistency is the issue for me. The name could
be used as an ‘advertising space’ for either a brand, operator or network so
which should we consistently try to apply. I suspect as these roll out on a
wider basis folks may wish to see their network in the name (Ie Tesla, Evie,
NRMA, Chargefox, NextCharge) as they use these apps to discover sites, however
the operators (like small businesses) might prefer their name up in lights.

I have edited a lot of the site names but all the Tesla ones will likely
reappear due to the ID editor validation. I would like to ensure there is a
consistent approach to all if possible.

Also some of the Tesla  unique names in their systems are somewhat spurious

https://www.tesla.com/en_au/findus?v=2
<https://www.tesla.com/en_au/findus?v=2&bounds=-41.41258012536085%2C150.17672076757816%2C-43.04954513167433%2C145.8563472324219&zoom=9&filters=store%2Cservice%2Csupercharger%2Cdestination%20charger%2Cbodyshop%2Cparty&location=dc75696>

&bounds=-41.41258012536085%2C150.17672076757816%2C-43.04954513167433%2C145.8563472324219&zoom=9&filters=store%2Cservice%2Csupercharger%2Cdestination%20charger%2Cbodyshop%2Cparty&location=dc75696

Cheers - Phil