Ivo De Broeck wrote:
> Its not forbidden to put a link to another website.

It is forbidden to make this data available online, like Marc did.

And it's careless to link to this data on places like this mailing list: if we
ever go out to hunt for available data that we can import in OSM, and they see
that data like this was just made available without permission, now that
doesn't give a very good impression, does it?

And really, I don't care if Marc throws data like this online without
permission. As long as he does it without any reference to the OSM project.

Greetings
Ben