A lot of municipality borders follow the course of rivers,... as they were
when the borders were fixed. A lot of small rivers have been modernised for
the first time during the 1840-1860 time. Curves have been removed, and so
on... That was well after the fixing of the borders. So in a lot of cases
rivers do not follow the municipality borders anymore...

In some occasions the borders have been re-fixed to the natural border
(river) during the +/- 1970 time of municipality-fusions, where they
occured.

It might be wise to have a 'sneak view' on some other source to check what
is the case in Ramsel/Westmeerbeek...

Luc/Speedy