From: "Danny McDonald" <mparra...@gmail.com>
To: "talk-ca" <talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:48:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Building Import

OK, so this discussion has gone a bit off the rails. In terms of the DWG, this
has all happened so fast - the referral to the DWG was less than 2 hours after
the initial message, and was not in response to any actual edits I made after
receiving Pierre's stop message.
I suggest that we all stop emailing this list for the rest of the day, given
the high level of tension on both sides. I will not be importing anything for
the next week (at the very least), and I don't think anyone else will either.
DannyMcD