On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:30:46 +0100, Rotbarsch <r...@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> Hallo Sven!
>
> Kennst Du schon YOURS?
>
> <http://www.yournavigation.org/about.html>:
>
> Use YOURS as the routing engine in your application
>
> The routing API is OpenSource and open to 3rd party applications. This
> means that you can either implement a copy of the routing API or use
> this website as the routing backend for your application. See the wiki
> link below for more information.
>
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/YOURS>

Is there some way to get the OSM Node-IDs of a returned route?
Then I could write another IRouter-Implementation for Traveling
Salesman to choose from that uses YOURS. (e.g. for comparing routes
and for calculating routes of areas that are not even in the local
map.) It would have to ignore the IMetric chosen but it would work.

I guess it's not possible to have more then one target-locations?
(e.g. for routing to the nearest toilet or to any point on a given
 way.)