Hi Andy,

Sure. Might have to give us a few days though before we come back to you.

Can you also look at the import guidelines as it feels very heavy handed
(almost police state) currently? I appreciate this is a big ask (I help
SotM WG and understand the pressure WGs can be under) but I wonder whether
having a more supportive process would be better and result in less work
for the DWG in the long run.

For example we could have a place that welcomes people who have third party
data. It would guide them through the process of validating the licence and
the data attributes (e.g. upload a sample for a crack team of OSM
experienced members to review the data and propose sensible tags). This
would be a much nicer experience than the current interrogation approach.
It would also prevent the filibuster type responses you get via
unstructured email.

Best regards,

*Rob*