On 19 March 2017 at 15:04, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I don't think any of us are members of the import mailing list and I don't
> see the point of joining any more mailing lists. They represent an arcane
> 20th century solution that allows a few negative comments to derail a
> locally supported project.

We have our import guidelines which have been long-discussed and
battle-tested over many years. They aren't perfect. You could have
chosen to improve the guidelines, or improve the process. You could
have sought alternatives to mailing lists or wiki pages or whatever
you object to, and use such alternatives when agreement has been
reached.

However, ignoring the whole process and running rough-shod over things
you dislike shows the complete contempt that you hold for the rest of
our community. I care little about these imports but I am deeply
saddened by the attitude.

Thanks,
Andy