Ed Loach wrote:
>> I thought that club was called "I moved house to map more".
>>
>> [I'm sure someone will come up with a better name.]
>>

> I discovered Harlow had high res Yahoo imagery and have started
> tracing houses?
>
> (Hint)
>

> Ed

I wish there was better imagery for this area, though drawing all of the
houses in a city might take too long for me.  It's good to get out with
GPS and camera discovering the way things are now - not just how they
were when the aerial photos were taken.  I hope that when the Galileo
GPS satellites come up our accuracy will improve with less canyoning
near buildings so GPS derived plots of some buildings will be better,
access permitting.  Still that's a few years away and in the meantime a
turkey dinner is calling ...

HC, Chris