The last time you brought this up it was pointed out that web sites have copyright on them and this is a problem for your plans.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can ignore it.  Using copyright data without permission IS A SHOW-STOPPER.

Please don't continue to ignore the copyright issues people are raising.

Cheers, Chris

Jack Stringer wrote:
As I have mentioned before I am interested in improving the data on
Amenities such as Pubs, Fast Food places. Most of this data can be
found openly on the companies own website so I doubt they will have
issues with us including the data as they want to be found on the
maps.