On 18/11/2010 12:55, Martin wrote:
We've had some feedback which indicates there is a missing link that enables cyclists to avoid a nasty roundabout over the A24 joining Horsham with Broadbridge Heath.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.06709&lon=-0.35466&zoom=17&layers=M

The link basically joins Farthings Walk with the retail park on the west side of the A24, with a bridge.

...not quite:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/?mt0=mapnik&mt1=googlesat&lon=-0.356&lat=51.06528&zoom=17

It looks like there's a whole new development that needs mapping.

Would anyone kindly be able to go there and map it, or someone who knows the area plot it manually on a rough basis, so that these two areas can be routed over much better?
I may get a chance to pop down there next week, but I can't promise anything.

Jonathan