andrew wrote:

The path leaves the Tesco car park and crosses over the A24, skirts around the Tandridge House School and then joins the school antrace drive over the River Arun and then on to the cycleway alongside Hills Farm Road, it's a 3m wide asphalt track with street lighting and at each of the two bridges there are cyclist dismount signs.

There were no signs for or against public row and I imagine it was put in as some sort of planning gain.

I'm sure it makes a good cycle alternative to the A281/A24 roundabout.

That sounds right, and it would definitely improve the connectivity of these two areas for cycle routing if it could be mapped or sketched on for now based on local knowledge.

Any chance you'd be able to do so, if previous poster Jonathan doesn't have time?

Martin