Someoneelse wrote:
> Thanks Andy.  Makes sense to me.  Do you know if there is anywhere
> a list of proposed Sustrans routes (not based on OS mapping
> hopefully) that could be used for fact-checking some of the more
> wishful "proposed" cycle ways in OSM?

Andy R and I have a list of three-digit NCN routes from Sustrans, both open
and proposed, and their approximate routes. There are also numerous Sustrans
Rangers who are OSMers and are likely to have knowledge of proposed routes
in their area (for example, I'm group co-ordinator for North & West
Oxfordshire and have tagged those routes in our area which are under
discussion with local councils and are likely to open in the next few
years).

cheers
Richard